Experienced Sales Administrators [REF:EM17001]
Experienced Sales Administrators needed for a dynamic company in Sandton. We need a minimum of four years’ sales administration experience. You need to be highly proficient in English and have very good telephone skills and excellent email writing skills. Our client only employs people who behave professionally and are able to produce a high standard of work.
1. Standard 10 / Grade 12 or equivalent.
2. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar administration position preferably in a similar environment.
3. Excellent business English, both verbal and written.
4. Established proficiency in MS Office with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint.
5. Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
6. Availability to work extended hours as per operational requirements.
1. Honest and hardworking.
2. Passionate about getting things done right, first time, every time.
3. Ability to work efficiently, on own or as part of a team, in a highly pressurised environment.
4. Meticulous attention to detail.
5. Flexible in terms of working hours (overtime and weekend work when required)
6. Safety conscious.
7. Subscribe to the principle of a place for everything and everything in its place.
8. Good sense of urgency.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
1. Assist Sales team in managing client orders by generating quotations, creating job cards, attending to emails and correspondence.
2. Follow-up on all outstanding work on a daily basis and advise client accordingly.
3. Ensure all administrative tasks, including Amtrack reports, are completed within the prescribed time frames.
4. Build customer relationships and encourage up-selling or branding conversions
5. Manage sales administrators allocated.
6. Assist annually with trade show.
7. Provide assistance with other activities as and when required.
8. Protect the integrity of the company at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R11,000.00 per month (not negotiable)